At Maddox, Isaacson, & Cisneros, LLP our reputation has been made on helping thousands of homeowners handle construction defects cases. Our injury lawyers in Las Vegas believe that it’s not too much to ask that any house or condominium that is built should function like a home is supposed to. If your home is feeling less than cozy because of construction defects that should have been taken care of when the building was built or remodeled we want to help you get the money you need to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
- A few examples of construction defects include:
- Facade leaks
- Fire-stopping deficiencies
- Foundation cracks
- Roof leaks
- Ventilation problems
- Window leaks
We’ve Handled Construction Defect Cases Throughout Las Vegas
Nothing gets us more motivated to help out in our community then finding case after case of construction defects that families were surprised to find when moving into their home. Throughout the years we have helped homeowners all throughout Las Vegas get the money they needed for the repairs to their homes. We accomplish this goal by tackling the problem on a large scale, and at times have taken on cases in neighborhoods that affected over 100 families.
- Some of our notable construction defect cases and their settlement figures include:
- The Village at Craig Ranch, which was settled for $13,152,500 and affected 185 single family homes.
- Del Prado Highlands North which was settled for $6,800,000 and affected 154 single family homes.
- Legacy West, which was settled for $3,617,909 and affected 176 condominiums.
- The Sunrise Ridge Homeowners Association, which was settled for $2,759,000 and affected 154 condominiums.
If your neighborhood is dealing with widespread construction defect issues, call our Las Vegas construction defect attorneys today at (702) 366-1900 and schedule a free consultation so that we can start advocating for you.